As you probably already saw on my About page I've been traveling & living abroad pretty much all my life. One can assume that I do nothing else jump around different places, but my life outside of travel is also exciting. Before this blog became a full-time gig I had a daytime job, studied at various universities, and therefore I can give you tips on how to move abroad.
TIPS FOR LIVING ABROAD
I lived abroad in many different places on 4 different continents. I can tell you everything I know about visas, finding work, housing and cultural differences of the place.
- Is Living Abroad Good for Your Career?
- Moving to Italy: Mistakes to Avoid
- Living in Verona
I studied abroad in 8 different countries and attended the world's top universities. Read about my experiences and find out how you can do it too!
- Studying Abroad in the UK (UK)
- Studying Abroad in Paris with EF (FRANCE)
- Studying Italian in Florence (ITALY)
- How I Became Fluent in Spanish in Just 6 Weeks (ARGENTINA)
I can't possibly live everywhere. This is why I asked some destination experts about their tips for moving to countries where I haven't had a chance to live.