As you probably already saw on my About page I’ve been traveling & living abroad pretty much all my life. One can assume that I do nothing else jump around different places, but my life outside of travel is also exciting.
Before this blog became a full-time gig and I’ve become a digital nomad I had a daytime job, studied at various universities, and therefore I can give you tips on how to move abroad – whether you’re a digital nomad, want to study, have kids in tow, or want to find a job in a different country.
I lived abroad in many different places on 4 different continents. I can tell you everything I know about visas, finding work, housing and cultural differences of the place.
DIGITAL NOMAD tips
- Where to Stay in London
- What Living in London as an Expat is Really Like
I studied abroad in 8 different countries and attended the world’s top universities. Read about my experiences and find out how you can do it too!
I can’t possibly live everywhere. This is why I asked some destination experts about their tips for moving to countries where I haven’t had a chance to live.
* What To Expect If You’re Moving To Sydney Australia
* Living in Russia: Guide to Moving to St. Petersburg as an Expat
* What To Expect From Living In Medellin Colombia
* What to Expect from Living in Chiang Mai Thailand
* Living in Montenegro as a Digital Nomad
* Living in Mumbai, India
* Living in Switzerland: What to Expect