From studying abroad and road tripping to working abroad and adventure travel. Travel with a cat. Family travel.
Years of Travel
Hi, I’m Anna. I’m a Polish-born citizen of the world.
At 20, I embarked on a mission to see the world while building my career through studying and working abroad.
Now, I’m a successful digital nomad who visited over 80 countries on 6 continents and lived in 8 countries. Mostly solo, but recently also with a husband, baby and cat.
It’s my mission to show YOU how can you turn YOUR dreams of travel and career, into reality.
I want to show that you don’t have to be ultra rich or in great health to do it!
Join 250,000+ monthly readers and sign up for monthly newsletter!
- How to Take Photos of Yourself
- How I Afford to Travel
- How to Make Money Blogging
- What’s In My Suitcase: Carry-On Travels
- Practical Tips for Visiting Paris: How to Avoid Mistakes
- Where to Stay in Amsterdam: Best Neighborhoods
- Fantastic Cenotes in Mexico and How to Find Them
- Tips for Visiting Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
- Consider This Before Quitting Your Job to Travel