Hi, I’m Anna!
I’m a Polish-born citizen of the world. Over a decade ago I embarked on a solo mission to travel the world while building my career & skills through studying and working abroad.
Now, I’m a successful digital nomad who lived long-term in 8 countries so far. First solo, then also with a husband, two kids, and a cat.
I’m on a mission to slowly visit every country in the world. I want to explore places thoroughly and tend to revisit spots as well to cover them enough. So far I visited 107/197 countries on all 7 continents.
Travel is an opportunity for personal growth. It’s my mission to teach YOU how can you turn YOUR dreams of travel and career, into reality.
Start traveling better and more effectively whether it’s solo, with kids, partner, or friends.
Discover Mexico with practical advice based on personal experience of years spent living and traveling there.
Travel to France by using useful tips after years of experience in different regions.
- Best Places to Visit in South of France
- What to Know: Renting a Car in France
- 20 Best Photo Spots in Paris (+ Secret Spots)
- Driving in France: Guide for Tourists
- Perfect Paris Itinerary for 3 Days
- How to Skip the Line at Versailles
- Visiting Paris in Winter: What to Know
- Traveling to France with a Baby
- Best Things to Do in Annecy
Uncover Italy with personal tips based on years of experience in the country.
- Perfect Puglia Itinerary for a Road Trip
- How to Buy Last-Minute Tickets to Last Supper
- 20 Best Italian Foods to Try in Italy
- Things to Do in Verona, Italy
- Traveling to Italy with a Baby or Toddler
- Where to Stay in Rome: Best Areas
- Italy in 10 Days: Best Itineraries
- Things to Know Before Renting a Car in Italy