Anna Everywhere is a chic adventure travel blog that combines inspiration for on & off the path adventure travels with elements of cultural and historical aspects of it. It reaches to readers interested in new destinations, unique activities and living abroad. It gives the readers various angles of travel experiences, whether they’re good or bad – showing them how to travel with purpose.
Anna Everywhere also focuses on alternative aspects of travel, such as traveling with chronic diseases, sports, world politics that influence tourism, and living abroad.
Anna Everywhere’s readers are interested in:
* Independent off-the-path adventure travel
* Cultural sights & city travel
* Unique luxury and boutique accommodation
* Fashion recommendations
* Living, studying & working abroad
WHY WORK WITH ANNA EVERYWHERE?
- Anna Everywhere blog features only genuine experiences – no sponsored guest posts, press releases, or travel guides of places not visited by Anna. As a result, readers book their holidays and purchase products based on Anna’s trustworthy recommendations.
- Comments on the blog and social media channels aren’t generated by bloggers participating in comment exchange groups, but genuinely interested readers.
- This is why the clickthrough rate based on affiliate bookings is over 10% with the industry average of 1.8%
- 45% of readers stated they bought something or booked their next trip based on Anna’s recommendation.
Exposure & Strategy:
- Anna has professional experience in journalism, affiliate marketing, SEO, PR, and branding, so she can understand your needs by choosing the right approach. She’s improved engagement and brand awareness of many clients. List available upon request.
- AnnaEverywhere.com reached over 3 million people since 2014.
- Being traveled the world and studied at the world’s top universities, Anna provides articles that can encourage the audience to travel with purpose.
- All facts are checked and feature only places the author has been to and has experience in unless the article expresses personal opinions.
- Anna has been featured in major international media outlets such as the National Geographic, The New York Times, Daily Mail, News Australia, Huffington Post, Forbes, The Telegraph and many others. She also appeared on major TV networks such as CBS, ABC, TVN24 or Azteca. See the full list on the press page.
WHAT CAN ANNA EVERYWHERE DO FOR YOU?
- A sponsored media trip is the perfect way to increase awareness of the place and encourage people to book certain activities based on Anna’s recommendations. Anna’s worked with many respectable brands and received positive feedback. Anna can provide social media shares, professional photography, and videos, as well as articles on the website.
Product & Accommodation Reviews
- Anna can review your product or hotel and tell my readers about it. It will grow brand awareness, trustworthiness, and can lift your rankings in Google. Anna is also open to giveaways and competitions on the site and social media channels.
Social Media Promotion
- With over 750,000 followers across all major social media channels, Anna not only has the numbers but also the real engagement. Followers interact with Anna and themselves, so you can be sure that your product or destination will reach your target audience. It’ll also increase your social media followings and grow your email subscriber list.
- Looking to arrange a media trip with influencers? Trying to set a campaign and need bloggers? Anna can surely set it up by connecting you to the right and trusted people. With over 2 years of managing influencer and blogger campaigns in various fields, and being in the industry herself, Anna can help you reach your goals.
- Anna is one of a small number of influencers with not only established Instagram, but also a travel blog. If you’re looking to find out more about building a brand, blogging, social media strategies, photo editing, or becoming ad digital nomad – reach out.
- Anna is currently running a full-on blogging course. Check out THIS page for details.
Past Travel Campaigns:
- Virginia Beach with Visit Virginia Beach | Winter 2018
- New Orleans with New Orleans & Co | Fall 2018
- Aruba with Aruba Tourism | Fall 2018
- Armenia with Smithsonian Folklife Festival & Armenia and Travel | Summer 2018
- Beverly Hills with Sixty Hotels & Love Beverly Hills | Summer 2018
- Oahu & Kauai with Barclays & Hawaiian Airlines | Summer 2018
- California with See Monterey | Spring 2018
- Oahu with United Airlines | Winter 2018
- London with Shangri- La | Winter 2018
- Maldives with Soneva Jani Maldives & Soneva Fushi| Winter 2018
- Maldives with Kuramathi| Winter 2018
- Tanzania with Four Seasons Serengeti & Soul of Tanzania | Winter 2017
- Amsterdam with iAmsterdam | Winter 2017
- Vail with Four Seasons Vail & Mercedes Benz | Fall 2017
- Florida with Space Coast | Summer 2017
- Asheville with Visit Asheville | Summer 2017
- Mexico with Visit Mexico | Summer 2017
- Las Vegas with Sky Combat Ace & The Venetian | Summer 2017
- Grand Canyon with Maverick Helicopters | Summer 2017
- Long Beach with Visit Long Beach | Summer 2017
- Aruba with Marriott International | Spring 2017
- Dubai with Shangri-La | Winter 2017
- Montana with Yellowstone Country | Winter 2017
- Dolomites with Visit Trentino | Winter 2017
- Jamaica Campaign with Jamaica Tourist Board | Winter 2016
- Paris Campaign with Paris Tourism | Summer 2016
- Luxembourg with Visit Luxembourg | Summer 2016
- Costa Rica with Nomad America | Winter 2016
- Mexico with Marival Residences | Winter 2016
- Iceland with Helo Iceland & Arctic Adventures | Summer 2016
- The Dominican Republic with Fathom Travel | Summer 2016
Past Lifestyle Campaigns:
- 39% – US
- 9% – UK
- 17% – rest of Europe
- 8% – Canada
- 5% – Australia
- 8% – Mexico
- 25-34 – 43%
- 35-44 – 19%
- 18-24 – 15%
- 45-54 – 12%
- 55+ – 11%
- 60% – female
- 40% – men
ANNA EVERYWHERE stats:
- Average Page Views: 200,000+ monthly
- Average Unique Visitors: 140,000+ monthly
- Facebook Page: 17.000+ (verified & over 300,000 video views)
- Facebook Profile: 1500+
- Pinterest: 475,000
- Twitter: 17,000
- Instagram: 200,000+
- YouTube: 200,000 views+
- 18% – US
- 11% – Brazil
- 5% – UK
- 20% – Polish people living abroad
- 25-34 – 37%
- 18-24 – 29%
- 35-44 – 17%
- 45-54 – 7%
- 55+ – 5%
- 53% – women
- 47% – men
Any commercial exposures fall into an advertising category. Do NOT contact me with offers of free content, irrelevant press releases, free product or something in exchange for ‘free exposure’.
I also do NOT accept random guest posts. Promotional or non-promotional. All such requests will be deleted and marked as spam.
For more information or details regarding any of the above information or price card please contact me at [email protected] .