Do you want to travel the world? Do you want to create a successful travel blog? With 10 years of experience traveling and living abroad, and 3,5 years living off my blog, I hope I can give you the best advice possible.
From travel gadgets, through accommodation advice and studying abroad, to blogging tips, you I’m trying to explain everything as much as I can here. If some of your questions are still unanswered feel free to email me!
PREPARE FOR A TRIP
- Is Living Abroad Good for Your Career?
- Choosing the Right Tour Company
- How to Deal with Unsupportive Friends
- How I Plan my Trips from Start to Finish
- Expat vs Immigrant and Why I’m Not Either
TRAVEL HACKING & FLIGHTS
- Travel Hacking for Non-Americans
SOLO FEMALE TRAVEL ADVICE
- Best Solo Female Travel Destinations – Is This Really a Thing?
- Favorite Tips for Female Travelers After 10 Years on the Road
PACKING TIPS & GEAR
I never paid much attention to my ways of packing things, but it turned out others liked it and wanted to know more about it.
- iPhone Photography Tips
I started earning a full-time salary from my blog just after a year. My blog reached almost 2 million visitors within the first 2 years. How did I do it?
- Bluehost => Whether you want to start a website for your friends & family or start an online business you should consider Bluehost. Why? It’s easy to get a new site up with their one-click automatic WordPress Blog installation. You can have multiple domains. Their customer service is outstanding. For just a few $ a month you can have a professional website! Try it and you’ll see why I’m recommending it.
- Find out more on: How to Start a Travel Blog