As you probably already saw on my home page I’ve been traveling & living abroad pretty much all my life. One can assume that I do nothing else jump around different places, but my life outside of travel is also exciting. I dance and train aerial acrobatics, I love pets, I write about health struggles or even politics – and none of these things fit into travel niche. This is where lifestyle blog comes in!
- How Traveling Helped Me with Sports Training
- Aerial Acrobatics & Pole Dancing: Can Anyone Do It?
- Best Drop-In Classes: Ballet, Aerial Acrobatics, Pole Dancing
- How to Overcome a Fear of Heights
FASHION & BEAUTY
- What’s in My Suitcase?
- Why the US Elections Made Me Doubt the Future of the Travel Industry
- What does Brexit Mean for EU Residents in the UK?
- Should You Skip College to Travel?
- Studying Abroad at Harvard University
- How to Get Into Harvard as a Foreign Student
- Studying Abroad in the UK (UCL & Oxford)
- Studying at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland
- Studying Abroad in Paris with EF
- Studying Italian in Florence, Italy
- How I Became Fluent in Spanish in just 6 Weeks
I started earning a full-time salary from my blog just after a year. My blog reached almost 2 million visitors within the first 2 years. How did I do it?
- Bluehost => Whether you want to start a website for your friends & family or start an online business you should consider Bluehost. Why? It’s easy to get a new site up with their one-click automatic WordPress Blog installation. You can have multiple domains. Their customer service is outstanding. For just a few $ a month you can have a professional website! Try it and you’ll see why I’m recommending it.
- Find out more on How to Start a Travel Blog